Monday, May 11, 2009

Two 4 One

Well, it's May, and time for my blanket count. I've decided to try to complete two blankets a month for my little people to be warm, in their cribs, beds, or just wrapped with a huggable. So, I'm working on a five-sided blanket of variagated yarn, and a six-sided blanket of pink and white. Vanna White's yarn is second best to Caron Simply Soft Eco. If you are a crocheter, use this yarn. One afghan made from Caron Simply Soft Eco yarn keeps 10 blastic bottles out of landfills. I'm not on a soap box, but it's a great thing.
Okay, back to my blankets. Have to get to the store today for more yarn. Ordering yarn is so expensive due to the shipping costs. I can buy another skein of yarn with just the shipping cost. Ill be glad when Target opens in my area. Walmart's selection stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers